Made for true efficiency and stability, the 600 Series blow-molded, resin plastic folding chairs feature a heavy-duty powder-coated 19-gauge tubular frame and a large contoured seat and backrest for your comfort. Two double-riveted U-braces – one in front and one in back – securely support the single-hinged legs. V-tip stability plugs provide added reinforcement at the frame’s junction and replaceable glides prevent floor damage. Lightweight for easy transport, they are stain-resistant and perfect for easy set-up and take-down, indoors or outdoors. Available in our All-American Colors. The 600 Series meets MAS Certified Green and ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Features 19-gauge steel with metal underbracing on seat for added durability
- Two cross braces for strength
- Powder-coated frame
- Single hinges on each side for added stability and durability
- Lightweight indoor/outdoor use
- Contoured seat and back for comfort
- UV Protected